There’s never been a better time to book an Ultimate Fitness Bootcamp.
Save 50% with match payments from Ultimate Fitness, with super flexible date changes and payment plans valid for life.
While the world is not ready for travel yet, it will be eventually. Make your future Fitness Bootcamp travels more accessible and cheaper with this incredible payment plan offer.
To help restore your fitness after the Covid 19 crisis is over (and boy it looks like we will all need that) we have an amazing offer for you.
If you are interested in booking a Bootcamp after lockdown with low-cost monthly instalments you can currently save 50%.
Matched payments from Ultimate Fitness Coronavirus Promo:
- Book with a low lifetime deposit of 100 EUR. On receipt of your deposit, Ultimate Fitness will pay off half of your invoice giving you a 50% saving. You can pay in instalments per month (minimum amount of 50 EUR via credit card) until the balance is paid off up to 4 weeks before departure.
- Date changes are allowed free of charge up to two week before departure.
- If your flight is cancelled or does not run or travel conditions make it impossible to arrive in country due to Covid 19 your booking can be moved to a different date without charge.
- If you display symptoms of Covid 19 prior to arrival your departure date can be changed without charge
- All payments are non-refundable, but valid for life should you choose to delay your departure.
This is a limited time offer only available during the lockdown period. Installation payments are valid the life so if you don’t plan on travelling for many months or even years not a problem you won’t lose your money.
Currently valid for Sri Lanka Bootcamp, Spain Bootcamp Pro options, Bali bootcamp Pro option. Does not include Deluxe options. Does not include Thailand Fitness Bootcamp. Duration limit of 4 weeks. Not valid for bookings made before the 15th April 2020. Installation payments and deposits are non-refundable or transferable.
Safety at the camps during the outbreak.
Note we are taking every available precaution to limit the impact of corona virus on our camps. This may mean the itineraries are modified as such to limit interaction with third parties from outside our camps. Our aim is to provide a sanitised safe environment while you join us. This also means you will be asked to self regulate and check your temperature at two week and one week intervals before the camps and on arrival.
On this page you can see when our camps will be open from.
From prices below are showing normal retail price not the offer price.