Interested in applying for these opportunities? Then please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Intern UF Sri Lanka
Unpaid role but is inclusive of accommodation and food. This is about the experience!
- Guest Relations
- Welcoming clients and being the friendly face of UF at our dedicated resort in Sri Lanka.
- Shooting videos and taking photos for the media team and assisting in the management of Social media in-country
- Running Stand Up Paddle sessions and sunset Kayak sessions.
- Escorting guests on excursions
- Assisting the GM in location.
- Running evening entertainment schedules such as games nights, movie nights and quizzes (Kahoot).
- Being on hand to give nutrition advise and assist in helping clients plan the most effective training regimen.
Full job spec will be given to successful applicants.
- Qualifications in fitness or nutrition required preference for alumni of the UFASE programme.
- Fluent in English
- Driving license and ability to ride a scooter
- Must be able to swim
- Super positive personable personality, supportive of others and a good all-round team player.
If you have a skill that can benefit the company such as media, art or carpentry there are opportunities to train with us in exchange for your services. Please contact us and outline what skills you can bring to exchange for a free trip (Available in Sri Lanka Only – Flights Excluded).
Beach House Host Trainer Mallorca Summer 2020
SUMMER 4-MONTH CONTRACT AT OUR SPAIN FITNESS BOOTCAMP
Job Details Guest Relations & FitnessTrainer
If you’re keen to live by the beach in one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean, and you are first and foremost a people person we want to hear from you!
We look for qualified fitness trainers, with a drive to provide an exceptional holiday experience for our customers to run the Spain fitness Boot Camp from May through to late September.
UF is all about providing amazing fitness holidays to our customers while ensuring that our staff have the opportunity to thrive in a highly supported and fun environment. We are looking for both individual hosts and villa host couples/friends to run our bootcamps schedule
- Running daily training sessions with the assistance of another trainer.
- Collecting guests from the bus station on arrival day and ensuring a warm welcome
- Running the activities and excursions schedule on both WhatsApp and face-to-face.
- Supporting and liaising regularly with your manager
- Care for guests each week with a warm and friendly manner, assisting with all their requirements and resolving any issues that may arise. The Management team is available to support you with any major guest issues that may arise.
- Provide information about the local area and run various excursions.
- Day to day villa management, including budgeting, managing linen supplies, food ordering. Being a conscientious member of the UF team, assisting other team members as required
Please note that this overview is purely intended to give you an idea of what your work involves and is not intended to be a precise breakdown of your duties.
We are looking for enthusiastic individual with the following skills: A friendly and helpful manner, and a willingness to go that extra mile. A desire to put guests’ needs first and ensure they have a fantastic holiday
The capacity to work well under pressure. Patience and a sense of humour. A love of watersports and fitness. An ability to work on own initiative and be a good team player. A neat and well-groomed appearance at all times. An eye for detail. First-rate timekeeping. An ability to work to a budget. Flexibility. A practical and hands-on approach. Enthusiasm and dedication. Your own laptop, driving licence and EU passport.
What we offer competitive base salary (paid monthly to your bank account) and a loyalty bonus. Good quality accommodation at the beach house with meals. Full access (duties dependent) of UF Fitness programme
One week’s pre-season training plus exceptional ongoing support from our Resort Manager The freedom to apply your skills and experience with a high level of autonomy. Opportunity to grow your career within UF.
You have one day off per week on a Saturday. Please note there is no leave for the duration of the four-month contract.
The role is hard work but a lot of fun, so if you’re looking to have an amazing summer working away on a beautiful island we want to hear from you!
Interested in applying for this awesome summer opportunity? Then please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]