The following page outlines Ultimate Fitness’s policy on coronavirus cancellations and travel restrictions. Due to the situation being ongoing and relatively fluid we will update this page frequently.
To help restore your fitness after the Covid 19 crisis is over we recommend this incredible offer. If you are interested in booking a camp after lockdown with low-cost monthly instalments you can currently save 50%.
View this post on Instagram
Oh the irony… While our camps are shut down and the world can not travel, we are all sitting at home getting fatter and more lethargic. Forbidden to have fun or social contact it is the complete opposite to the environment and benefits our camps used to offer. They are needed now more than ever! So we are introducing a massive offer to help give you something to look forward to when the world is in better shape (and help you reverse the COVID 19 effects on your fitness). A totally flexible booking plan, where you can book now and pay later or in monthly instalments. We will match all of your payments giving you a 50% saving. This means when this madness is over you have your trip in the bank and are good to go! https://ultimatefitnessholiday.com/lockdown-offer/
Matched payments from Ultimate Fitness: Coronavirus booking policy:
- Book with a low lifetime deposit of 100 EUR. On receipt of your deposit, Ultimate Fitness will pay off half of your invoice giving you a 50% saving. You can pay in instalments per month (minimum amount of 50 EUR) until the balance is paid off up to 4 weeks before departure.
- Date changes are allowed free of charge up to two weeks before departure.
- If your flight is cancelled or does not run or travel conditions make it impossible to arrive in-country due to Covid 19 your booking can be moved to a different date without charge.
- If you display symptoms of Covid 19 prior to arrival your departure date can be changed without charge
- All payments are non-refundable, but valid for life should you choose to delay your departure.
This is a limited time offer only available during the lockdown period.
Currently valid for Sri Lanka bootcamp, Spain Bootcamp Pro options, Bali bootcamp Pro option. Does not include deluxe options. Does not include Thailand fitness bootcamp.
Camps are currently shut down until 5th of July 2020.
Due to the current global pandemic, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to postpone all bootcamps until 5 July 2020 in order to protect our clients and staff.
This notification is applicable to all of our camps: Thailand, Bali, Sri Lanka and Spain.
Therefore Ultimate Fitness will be pausing bookings due to arrive between now and 5 July and offering free reschedules or postponements the client booked on. We apologise for any disappointment that this may bring, but as I’m sure you can appreciate this is the right decision in these unprecedented times.
Current Status Of Camps:
- Thailand: postponed until 5th July – Visa restrictions from some countries in force
- Sri Lanka: postponed until 2nd July – Visa restrictions from some countries in force
- Bali: postponed until 5th July – Visa restrictions from some countries in force.
- Spain: Postponed until 5th July, bookings prior to the start date should seek a refund from the travel insurance and failing that reschedule.