Canggu is a resort village on the south coast of the Indonesian island of Bali. It’s surrounded by terraced rice paddies and known for beaches like Canggu and Echo, with amazing surf spots.
Canggu is about 40 minutes from the airport Denpasar in Bali by taxi depending on traffic. It can be busy in Bali! Just south of Seminyak, the beachside town of Kuta which is known for its nightlife. Canggu is a lot more low key than Kuta, but enough going on!
Canggu has a Bohemian vibe to it. You find surf beaches, amazing little cafe´s and restaurant. In Canggu, they cater to every diet, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free. There are a lot of lovely restaurants, also pizzeria´s, Mexican restaurants and of course Warungs (traditional Indonesian eateries). Every cafe and restaurant holder has a great eye for detail.
There are lots of things to do in Canggu.
- Enjoy your fitness workouts at the Ultimate Fitness Resort
- Try out some surfing
- Wake up every day and join our yoga session
- Go shopping in one of the many boutiques with amazing clothes for competitive prices
- Cafe hopping, order amazing coffees and healthy shakes
- Try out restaurants in the evening
- Really good beach clubs, ideal for sunsets
- Visit the famous Tanah Lot
- Visit the Sunday market, there are a few!
- Join a cultural evening, with traditional Balinese dances
A fantastic morning to learn to surf and an excursion to temples and waterfalls etc (excursion varies, depending on the week you come).
View this post on Instagram
Repost by @fitmissy.me ——— Life's a beach, enjoy the waves 💙🌊💙 #throwback #bali #ufbali #balispam #sorrynotsorry #takemeback #surf #surfboard #waves #balisurf #surflessons #sea #beach #fitgirl #fitness #fitnessholiday #muscles #girlswholift #happy #smile #tanned #holidaydreaming #holiday #dream #solotravel #instatravel #justaburpeeonaboard @dekomsurf_explore @ultimatefitnessholiday